The services and pricing offered are described below. The packages can also be altered to suit your current needs.
What does a resume critique include?
- A thorough review of your entire resume and recommendations on changes to content, formatting, and grammar.
What does a resume re-write include?
- A resume re-write is a complete overhaul to your current resume and an overview of how to target your resume to specific jobs and companies.
- For this, you will receive a one-on-one phone consultation to review your work history and gather specific details. (This can take anywhere between 30 minutes to 1 hour, however, we can always schedule more than one conversation).
- Draft a resume for your review within 5 business days. If you need a faster turnaround time then this can be requested for an additional fee.
- Submit a copy of your resume to you for feedback and approval. (Typically, people remember more information after seeing their resume completed).
- Once you have reviewed and approved the changes, you will receive a final copy of your resume in Word and PDF.
♦ Have a referral? Receive a discount on your next service! ♦